Saturday, May 3, 2008

New friends


Hi.

It's Uncle Tom again.

I'm happy you are here by the computer for me to write to!

Since I would like to be your real friend I am going to tell you a little more about myself. Maybe you will tell me a little about yourself sometime if the grown-up with you will write it down.

I live in an apartment in a little town.

It is not as big as a house but it is just right for me.

I live here with my wife, Tanya. She is a very nice lady and you can see a photo of her attached to this letter.

We have a cat that visits us every day. Her name is Maggie the Cat. She is very soft and furry and spends a lot of her time licking her own fur to keep it nice and clean. She is always so clean she smells good!

I'll tell you some more about Maggie the Cat on Tuesday since I will be gone for the week-end.

I'll send you a photo of her on Tuesday too.

Good talking to you.

Bye for now.

Uncle Tom


...

No comments: