Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Casebook of Constable Crab page 7


"Well, I don't know..." said Constable Crab"...we're in kind of a hurry because it will be dark soon and we are not exactly sure of our path..."

"Oh, PLEASE!" said Dinah, "Just ONE little piece of Pizza!"

"Oh, I guess so..." said Constable Crab, "after all what harm can ONE little slice of PIZZA do? But, before we follow YOU, Friendly Vulture, would you please do just one aerobatic stunt for this young dinosaur and myself? We KNOW, you are famous for being a GREAT flier!"

"Of course, of course! What kind of a stunt would you like me to perform?"

"Oh, nothing very complicated,"... said Constable Crab, "could you just fly up very high and circle around four or five times?"

"Is THAT all? Oh REALLY, nothing to it, my dears!"

And the Friendly Vulture took off, flapped his wings a few times and was soon a tiny black speck in the sky, where he flew in great circles a dozen times.


...

No comments: