Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crab Grabs the Pearl


"SO I am a'common hoodlum' that is only fit to do your dirty work am I?" hissed The Electrician.

"You haven't got the imagination of a sea snail or the brains of a sea cucumber!" said Boss Octopus to his henchman--and to prove it to the world--the Plumbago Pearl is MINE--ALL MINE! Muaah! Hah! Ha!" and he laughed a maniacal laugh.

"Oh Yeah?" rejoined The Electrician, "How'd you like a taste of THAT!" and he threw a terrifying bolt of electricity at Boss Octopus.

"FOOL!" shouted Boss Octopus--"Do you think I am called Boss Octopus for NOTHING?" as he slid his strong, slimy tentacles around the eel--"I'll SQUEEZE you 'til you SQUEAK!" and he commenced to do just that.

Meanwhile, since they were so busy trying to electrocute and throttle each other--I simply grabbed the pearl and scuttled!

...

No comments: