Friday, December 19, 2008

Off to Meet Aunt Agatha


"Yes--it seems VERY serious." I admitted.

"And wot d'yer think to go lookin' fer, yer Lordship, if I may be so bold wit' a new acquaintance?"

"It seems to be no secret. I am seeking the Box of Destiny!"

"Arr! The Box of Destiny, issit? And WHERE is this aforesaid BOX?"

"That's just it! No one knows--least of all ME!"

"Arr!"

The Rock crab pondered a moment and then unexpectedly offered:

"I HAVE heard o' that BOX--'t was with the peculiar stuff the old Jumblies brought back from beyond the Torrible Zone as I remember it. And I knows whom can give yer more information on the subject, yer Grace!"

The rock crab grabbed my claw and hurried me down the beach.

"Yer gotta meet my dear old Auntie Agatha! Old Auntie Agatha was mighty tight wit' those Jumblies in the old days, yer Excellency!"

...








No comments: