Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aunt Agatha


We quickly approached a jumble of huge stones--evidently Aunt Agatha's dwelling place--and we very soon came face to face with Rocky's large Aunt Agatha.

"Hoo! Auntie Agatha, dear!"

"Goodness me!" Exclaimed the big rock crab--"Can it be
my dear Nephoo, Hemi?!"

"The same, Auntie dear! An' I brought a new pal, ya might say--Sir Crabaine Hisself!"

I made a small bow to the huge rock crab.

"Any friend o' my dear Nephoo Hemi is a friend o' mine--as they say!"

"This 'ere crab is a knight what is on a quest, Auntie--an' I thinks you have some information what will help 'im."

"Always happy to help a knight in 'is questin'! --Come in, come in, my dears!"

And the big rock crab turned and went through a crack between the boulders.


...


No comments: